In this agreement, we have tried to clearly articulate the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used, and your choices about your information.
This Confidentiality Agreement is effective from February 1, 2022.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 1 February 2022
1. Company and Authorized Information
Websites, applications, events and other services that we operate under the Yuyyu brand are BEYHEKİM MAH. BÜYÜKÇAYIR SK. 7.BLOK NO: 54/1 PK: 42060 SELÇUKLU/KONYA is owned by RISETIME TEKNOLOJİ YAZILIM REKLAM EĞİTİM VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
2. Confidentiality Agreement Application Areas
• The web page that is live at app.yuyyu.com
• Android application on Google Play Store with the name Astrology Dating App – Yuyyu
• iOS application on the App Store with the name Yuyyu Horoscope Match
3. Information Collected
3.1. Information you provide
• When you create an account, you give us at least some basic information such as your phone number, e-mail address, and your gender and date of birth, time of birth, which is necessary for the operation of the service.
• When you complete your profile, you can share additional information with us, such as details about your bio, your interests, and other details about you, as well as content such as photos and videos. You can give us access to your camera or photo album to add certain content such as pictures or videos.
• When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform like iOS or Android), you provide us or our payment service provider with information such as your bank or credit card number and other financial information.
• When you participate in surveys, focus groups, and market studies, you provide us with insights on our products and services, answers to our questions, and customer feedback.
• When you choose to participate in our promotions, events, and contests, we collect the information you use to register or enter.
• When you contact our customer service team, we collect the information you provide to us during the interaction.
• If you share information about other people with us (for example, a friend’s contact information for a particular feature), we process that information on your behalf to complete your request.
• We also process your chats with other members and the content you post as necessary for the functioning of the services.
3.2. Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you may provide directly to us, we also receive information about you from others, such as:
• Members may provide information about you when using our services, for example interacting with you or sending a notification about you.
• You may want to share your information with us through your social media account. For example, creating and logging in to your Yuyyu account via social media or another account (eg Facebook, Google, or Apple) or uploading photos from one of your social media accounts (eg Instagram or Spotify) to our services.
• We may receive information about you from our partners who run Yuyyu ads (and this includes details about the success of a campaign). Where legally permitted, we may also receive information about suspected or convicted individuals from third parties as part of our efforts to ensure the safety of our members.
3.3. Information collected in your use of our Services
When you use our services, technical data is generated about what features you use, how you use them, and the devices you use to access our services. See below for more information:
3.3.1. Usage Information
Using the Services, how you use them (e.g. the sessions you open, the features you use, the actions taken, the information shown to you, the address of the referring web pages, and the advertisements you interact with), and your interactions with other members (e.g. the members you connect and interact with, the dates of the engagements, the dates you post and the advertisements you interact with). generates data about your activity on our services, including the number of messages you receive.
3.3.2. Device information
including hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, app settings and features, app crashes, advertising IDs (randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’s settings), cookies, or identifiers for other technologies that can uniquely identify a device or browser We collect information from the devices you use to access our services and about those devices themselves.
3.3.3. Information subject to your consent
We may collect your precise geolocation information (latitude and longitude) if you give us your consent. The collection of your geolocation information may occur in the background, even when you are not using the services, if your consent to us expressly allows this. This information is not collected if you do not allow us to obtain your precise geographic location. Similarly, we may collect photos and videos if you give your consent (for example, if you want to post a photo or video or participate in streaming features on our services).
4. Cookies and Other Similar Data Collection Technologies
Some web browsers (such as Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that tells a website that it does not want a user’s online activity to be tracked. If a website that is responding to DNT signals receives a DNT signal, it is possible that the browser is preventing the website from collecting certain information about the browser user. Not all browsers offer the DNT option, and DNT signals are not yet of a single type. For this reason, many businesses, including Yuyyu, do not currently respond to DNT signals.
5. Use of Information
The main reason we use your information is to provide and improve our services. In addition, we use your information to keep you safe and to serve you interesting advertisements.
5.1.To manage your account and provide you with services and suggest new services
• Create and manage your account
• Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
• To complete your transactions
• Communicate with you about our services
• Registering you and viewing your profile in new Yuyyu features and apps
• Manage your account with these new features and apps
5.2.To help you connect with other users
• Recommending other members to meet you
• Showing members’ profiles to each other
5.3.To run advertising and marketing campaigns
• Manage sweepstakes, contests, discounts, and other offers
• To perform and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our services and marketing campaigns promoting Yuyyu outside of our services
• Communicate with you about products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
5.4.To improve our services and develop new ones
• Managing focus groups, market research, and surveys
• Reviewing interactions with customer service teams to improve our service quality
• Understanding how members typically use them to improve the Services (for example, we may decide to change the look and feel or even significantly modify a particular feature based on how members respond to it)
• Developing new features and services (for example, we may decide to create a new interest-based feature for requests received from members)
5.5.To prevent, detect and combat fraud and other illegal or unauthorized activities
• To communicate what we did as a result of their submissions to people who sent notifications.
5.6.To ensure legal compliance
• Comply with legal requirements
• Supporting law enforcement
6. Sharing Information
Since our goal is to help you make meaningful connections based on horoscopes, the basic sharing of members’ information is of course with other members. We also share the information of some members with service providers, partners, and other companies related to the specific reasons specified below, and in some cases legal authorities, who support us in the execution of the services.
6.1. Sharing information with other members
• When you voluntarily disclose information (including your public profile) using our service, you share information with other users. Please be mindful of the information you share and make sure it’s something you don’t mind having that content visible.
• If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
6.2. With our service providers and partners
• We use third parties to enable us to operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks such as data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer service, marketing, advertising, payment processing, and security activities. We also share information with partners who help us advertise our services and show our ads. For example, we may share limited information about you in symbolic and non-human readable form with advertising partners.
• We follow a strict security review process before engaging with any service provider or working with any partner. Our service providers and partners must accept strict confidentiality obligations.
6.3.For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, acquisition, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy, or other change of management or control.
6.4. With security forces / when required by law
We may disclose your information when reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with a legal process or another legal requirement, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, public/law enforcement investigation, and (ii) prevent or detect crime (in either case, comply with applicable law). to provide support; or (iii) protect the safety of any person.
6.5.To enforce legal rights
We may also share information if: (i) the disclosure would reduce our liability in factual or threatening litigation, (ii) is necessary to protect our legal rights or the legal rights of our members, business partners, or other interested parties, (iii) enforce our agreements with you. and (iv) to investigate, prevent or take any other action for illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other improper conduct.
6.6. With your consent or at our request
We may ask your permission to share your information with third parties. In such a case, we will clearly explain why we want to share the information.
We may use and share non-personal information (i.e. information such as de-identified device information, general demographic information, general behavioral data, and geographic location) and personal information in an encrypted and machine-readable form under the above terms. We may also share this information with third parties (especially advertisers) to develop and deliver targeted advertisements on our Services or third-party websites and apps, and to analyze and report on the advertisements you see. We may combine this information with additional non-personal or personal information is encrypted, machine-readable format collected from other sources.
7. Your Rights
7.1. Access / Update tools in the Service
Tools and account settings can help you access, correct, or delete the information you share with us and associated with your account directly from within the service. If you have any questions about these tools and settings, please contact our customer service team here for assistance.
7.2. Device permissions
Mobile platforms may have permission systems for specific device data and notification types, such as phone contacts, images, location services, push notifications, and advertising identifiers. You can change your settings on your device to allow or oppose the collection, processing, and display of related notices. Please note that if you do this, some services may lose their full functionality.
You can end the collection of all information by uninstalling the application using your device’s standard uninstallation process. Note that uninstalling an app DOES NOT LOCK your account. To close your account, please use the corresponding function in the service.
7.4. Account deletion.
You can delete your account using the relevant functionality directly on the service.
7.5. Updating your information
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or that we are no longer authorized to use it, request their correction or deletion, or object or oppose their processing, please contact us here.
For the protection of you and all our members, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before responding to the above requests.
Note that we may refuse these requests for a variety of reasons, including we cannot verify your identity, the request is illegal or invalid or violates trade secrets or intellectual property or someone else’s privacy or other rights. If you wish to receive information about another member, such as a copy of messages you receive from other members through our Service, the other member will need to contact us and give written consent before sharing this information. We may also ask our members to prove their identity before responding to the request.
In addition, we may not be able to comply with requests to object or block the processing of personal information if it would no longer be possible for us to provide you with services. For example, if we do not have your date of birth, we cannot be sure that you are at least 18 years of age or older and therefore cannot provide our service.
8. Retention Period of Information
We retain your personal information only as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law. If you decide to stop using our services, you can close your account and your profile will not be visible to other members. Note that we will automatically close your account if you are inactive for two years. After your account is closed, we will delete your personal information as outlined below:
To ensure the safety of our members, we maintain a security retention window of three months after account closure or one year after an account is banned. During this time, we retain your information in case illegal or harmful behavior needs to be investigated. Retention of information during this security retention window is based on the legitimate interests of both us and potential third-party victims.
When the security retention period expires, we delete your data and only retain limited information for specific purposes as outlined below:
a) We retain limited data to comply with legal data retention obligations: In particular, we retain transaction data for 10 years to comply with tax and accounting legal requirements, credit card information for as long as the user can object to the transaction, and “traffic data”/logs for one year to comply with legal data retention obligations. We keep it throughout. We also keep records of member consents granted to us for five years to prove our compliance with applicable laws.
b) We retain limited information based on our legitimate interest: We retain customer support records and support data for five years, as well as imprecise location for download/purchase, to support our customer service decisions, enforce our rights, and enable us to defend ourselves in any legal claim. In order to provide accurate financial forecasting and reporting, we retain information regarding the existence of previous accounts and subscriptions, which we delete three years after closing your last account. We retain profile data for one year while a potential lawsuit is pending. Where data is needed for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or to prevent banned members from opening a new account, we retain it for as long as necessary to ensure the essential safety and interests of our members.
c) Finally when there is an actual or potential problem, claim or dispute that requires us to retain the information (especially if we receive a valid legal subpoena or a request that we retain the data – in which case we must retain the data to comply with our legal obligations – or if the data is part of a legal process). we retain the information based on our legitimate interests.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our services are limited to individuals aged 18 and over. We do not allow persons under the age of 18 to use our platform. If you suspect that a member is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism included in the service.
10. Confidentiality Agreement Changes
If you have questions about this Confidentiality Agreement, you can contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org or BEYHEKİM MAH. BÜYÜKÇAYIR SK. 7.BLOK NO: 54/1 PK: 42060 SELÇUKLU/KONYA by mail.